• OnLine Giving is now available
Click here for the link
You may also access the site by clicking the link here on the church website
or downloading the Mobile Vanco Giving App
from Google Play Store or Apple Store to your phone.
• Easy instructions are attached.
• Signup for a FREE account.
This will allow you to save your payment method
and view your online giving activity throughout the year.
• There are options to give a 1-time payment or set up recurring gifts.
• Account Giving Options:
• The Offering box is still available in the foyer if you prefer to give with this method.
• Discipleship Signup is in the foyer!
See David Fessenden for info.
• Primary (Gr. 1-3) Sunday School Teachers are needed!
If you enjoy working with kids and would love an opportunity to serve
by teaching, please see Bettie Fiscus (507-208-8361).
Two teachers would be ideal to switch off with each other.
Requirement: Must be a member.
• 2023-2024 A.R.K. Children’s Ministry Snack Signup is in the foyer!
There are slots available. 2024 signup sheet is up now also!
• Sun., Oct – Dec, 9:15 a.m. – Children’s Christmas Program Rehearsal.
Please see Heidi Brasher for more info.
o Sun., Nov. 26th, 9:15-9:45 am (downstairs)
o Sun., Dec. 3rd, 9:15-9:45 am (downstairs)
o Sat., Dec. 9th, 9-11 am (sanctuary)
o Sun., Dec. 10th, 9:15-9:45 am (downstairs)
o Sat., Dec. 16th, 9-11 am (sanctuary)
o Sun., Dec. 17th, PROGRAM PRESENTATION
• Wed., Nov. 29, 6:30-8 p.m. – A.R.K. Children’s Ministry (Age 4 – Gr. 6).
See Lori Jorgenson or Marsha Aarsvold for more info.
• Wed., Nov. 29, 6:30-8 p.m. – Youth Group (Gr. 7– 12).
See Brian & Shelbey Lentz for more info.
• Fri., Dec.,1, 6:30-8:30 p.m. – Men’s Fellowship Activity
The planned activities are ping pong and darts.
If anyone has suggestions for future activities, please see Roger Keillor..
• Sun., Dec. 3 – K-M Care and Share
If you would like to help make a family’s Christmas brighter this season,
please take 1 or more tags with items on them to purchase.
Please bring back unwrapped with gift receipt and tag taped to the item.
• Mon., Dec. 4, 6:30 p.m. – Attn: All Ladies are invited to
the Channels for Christ Christmas Party @ Kay Bishop’s
(400 13th Ave. NW, Kasson).
Please bring an Appetizer, Sweet treat (opt.) and a $5 grab bag gift.
We will have Food, Fun, Songs, Read the Christmas Story by Candlelight and Games!
•Fri., Dec. 6, 6:30 p.m. – Adults Christmas Party @ Church.
Bring an appetizer and sweet treat (opt.) and white elephant gift.
• Sun., Dec. 10, 2 p.m. – Christmas Caroling
Meet at church.
Bring treats to share at church after caroling. See signup sheet.
• Sun., Dec. 17, 10:30 a.m. – Children’s Christmas Program
There will be light refreshments following the service.
Please bring 2 appetizers and Last Name K-Z bring sweet treats.
Bring items on serving platter/dish for quick refreshment setup.
• Sat., Dec. 23, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Salvation Army Bell Ringing at Hy-Vee Kasson.
Please sign up in the foyer.
• Sat., Nov. 25, 7 p.m. @ Mayo Civic Center – ATTN Ladies!:
“Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas.“
If you would like to come, please sign up by Sun., July 2.
Ticket cost – possibly $45 + tax, but won’t know for sure until we know how many people.
Signup Genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4FAEAE23A7FA7-away
• NEW Address for Diane (Black) & George Cascino
George & Diane Cascino
4880 Pinesview Place Apt. 133
Rochester MN 55901