• OnLine Giving is now available
Click here for the link
You may also access the site by clicking the link here on the church website
or downloading the Mobile Vanco Giving App
from Google Play Store or Apple Store to your phone.
• Easy instructions are attached.
• Signup for a FREE account.
This will allow you to save your payment method
and view your online giving activity throughout the year.
• There are options to give a 1-time payment or set up recurring gifts.
• Account Giving Options:
• The Offering box is still available in the foyer if you prefer to give with this method.
• Discipleship Signup is in the foyer!
See David Fessenden for info.
• New Church Directories to come in Feb.!
If you would like to be added to the directory, pls. fill out a blue slip
in the foyer and give it to Marsha or place in the offering box.
If you have changes/ additions for the directory, pls. mark up the foyer master copy.
• 2023 Coffee Fellowship – Please see the NEW signup sheet in the foyer.
You may go in with someone else to bring and serve treats!
• Sun., Feb. 5 – Communion – Benevolent Offering will be taken.
• Wed., Feb. 8 , 6:30-8 p.m. – A.R.K. Children’s Ministry (Age 4 – Gr. 6)
• Wed., Feb. 8, 6:30-8 p.m. – Youth Group (Gr. 7-12) –
See Brian & Shelbey Lentz for more info.
• Thurs., Feb. 9, 6:30 p.m. – “Women of the Word” Bible study at the Brasher’s home.
Text Heidi for details.
• Adult Choir Rehearsals resuming soon as we prepare a special song for Easter!
Look for more details in February.
• Sun., Feb. 12, 10:05 – 10:30 a.m. – Coffee Fellowship in the Church Library
• Sun., Feb. 12, 11:30 a.m. – Ladies Channels for Christ Circle @ church
with Amy Witzel as hostess
• Fri.-Sat., April 21-22 – Devoted Hearts Ladies Conference @ Autumn Ridge Church
Signup in the foyer by Sun., Jan. 22 ($73.50 incl. Fri./Sat. conf. + Sat. box lunch).
We can place additional orders after this if needed.
Please make checks to First Baptist Church and give to Marsha.
Fri., Apr. 21 – Leaving church at approx. 4 p.m. to eat in Rochester (doors open at 5:30 p.m.).
Sat., Apr. 22 – Leaving church by 7 a.m. (doors open at 7:30 a.m.)